RV PARK & CAMPING
We have increased the size of our sites and by doing so, increased our prices. Instead of having 14 main sites, now we only have 8.
The new price is $60 + tax a night. This includes the first 4 people or pets. It is still $5 each additional person or pet and $15 for each additional vehicle. 2 RVs cannot be parked in the same sight.
Our reservation system is currently unavailable. We are working on getting it back up as soon as possible.
If you like to hit the road in your RV and enjoy the rugged beauty of scenic Highway 101 then The Jetty Fishery is a must see. Every RV spot at the Jetty is right on the water. Pull into a spot with water and power, park up, rent a boat, launch your own craft, or just crab off our docks and enjoy the view.
Reservations can be made from our facebook page. Look for the book now button towards the top.
If you’ve got your own gear and enjoy the sky over your head, we also offer a variety of tent spots, all of which are located less than 10 feet from the water. Rate includes parking for one vehicle and free WIFI as well as access to heated restrooms and coin-operated showers.
RV and Tent Camping Include:
- access to heated restrooms and coin-operated showers
RV spot rental – $60/night for the first 4 people or pets, $5 for extra person, $5 per pet. Includes water and power. We usually take reservations for RV sites but our reservation system is currently down and will be up soon. This must be done from our BOOK NOW button on our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/TheJettyFishery/
Tent spot rental – $30/night for 2 people, $5 for extra person, $5 per pet. No reservations, strictly first-come, first-served. Includes parking for ONE vehicle.
There is also an 11.8% lodging tax.
Rv sites only: 1 Additional vehicle that can fit in your spot is $15.
Any more additional vehicles will count as an additional spot so you will need to pay for an extra RV site.
Pets are allowed in the Tenting and RV areas of our property, NOT in the cabins.
- Each pet costs $5/per night.
- We have our own cats and dog on the property, so we ask that your pet be on a leash at all times when not inside your tent or RV. This is for the safety and enjoyment of all other guests, human and animal.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets.
- Pets must not be bothersome to the Jetty Fishery animals or the animals of other guests. Local laws do not allow for unleashed pets on beaches. There is a substantial fine for allowing any animal to chase or harass seals, water birds, or any other wild animals.
- We have a designated pet ‘relief’ area. Please do not allow your pet to go to the bathroom in the kiddie play area.
- Pets are not allowed in the store, shop, or on the dock.